Saturday, July 12, 2008

Leave Forms & Training Next Week

Hi all!

TRAININGS NEXT WEEK
Trainings next week are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It is not yet confirmed if there will be Saturday training. We will update you guys again.

Monday's training starts at 3.30pm. Lessons will carry on simultaneously. So for those who don't have lessons at 3pm or who take lessons at all, please be punctual and go to second level classrooms in E block as usual.

LEAVE FORMS
Mr Quek has updated all of us on the leave form system and the SOP again yesterday. For those who weren't here and basically for everyone, I would like to reinforce matters regarding the leave form system again:

1) SOP:
-Get forms (2 each time)
-Ask SLs to sign
-Ask Mr Ho/Mr Quek to sign
-Submit one copy to Mr Quek/ Mr Ho and one to me.

2) I realised that I have been receiving many leave forms without Mr Ho/Mr Quek's endorsement. Please not that from now on, all leave forms without proper endorsement by the teachers-in-charge would NOT be accepted.

3) It is also up to you guys to submit your leave forms to me. I would not be going after you for your leave forms or excuse letters because there would be much hassle involved. I would accept them if they are late, but not if they are too late (like 1 month later or beyond). Leave forms submitted later than that time period, I would process them and mark your attendance as valid at my own discretion. However, if you do not submit your leave forms to account for your absence, your attendance would be marked as absent without valid reason.

Thus, it would be best if you can submit your leave forms before your actual leave. For those who've been doing that all this while, thank you very much but for those who haven't hope that you guys can start doing it! That would save quite some trouble on my part.

Jiayou for trainings next week! We only have approximately one week left before our suntec performance!

Tricia

No comments: