Sunday, March 8, 2009

ORIENTATION!

Awesome performance today everyone! It doesn't matter that no one could hear us, or that we screwed up a bit, but I'm sure everyone had fun (and was amazed by Mr. Quek and Ms. Wong). Now, the next big event is the J1 orientation! Our juniors are quite zihigh so you guys should zihigh with them. :D

Anyway, j2s please take note of this too because j2s are required to come down to help out from 1200 to 1400 hours in one of the games. I will brief you guys on your duties when you arrive, and don't be late. Also, if you cannot make it, please sms me (96663823 for those who still don't know) and inform me BEFORE THE DAY ITSELF that you cannot make it due to whatever reason. But I think all of you should try to go and have some fun with your juniors since we wouldn't be practising with them and all.

J1s! The details of the orientation are below:

Date: 16th March 2009 (Monday of March hols)
Time: Assemble at 0830 hours, end at 1415 hours
Attire: PE shirt/school t-shirt and whatever bottoms...I wouldn't recommend school uniform.
Venue: LT 3

If any of you (J1s) cannot make it, you'll have to tell me too before the day itself.

Thank you, and hope to see all of you on the 16th! To the J2s, good luck for blocks...I'm going to need it.

-Gloria

No comments: