Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leave Forms

Hi people,

This is just a reminder. The leave forms sytem will continue to be in place, so please submit your leave forms to me if you'll be absent or late for trainings. You still have to submit your leave forms to me for your attendance to be marked as "absent with valid reason"/"late with valid reason", even after you've already smsed me or told me to inform me that you would not be present.

Sorry if I sound anal and stuff, but I hope you guys understand this is all part of the Standard Operating Procedures and there is definitely a need to maintain it.

Anyhow, thanks for being responsible enough to keep me informed about your attendance via the sms-ing and stuff, but from now on, please remember the leave forms as well, if you havent already been doing so. Thank you! :)

Tricia

No comments: