Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleep-deprived people.

Uh yea. Two things will be posted here...Firstly, the namelist for orientation and cca exhibition subcomms. After that, I'm putting up pictures of the designs that Zheng just drew up for SYF attire for girls.

As the people who stayed back know, the concert subcomm people will be merged with the openhouse subcomm people then split into the CCA exhibition and Orientation subcomms this year. I'm randomly allocating groupings. Weihan and I will tell you what you have to do later...Just take note for now.
CCA Exhibition Subcomm
Weihan - In charge
Jonathan
Winnie
Tuan Anh
Jeremy
Fenglin
Kyna
Kewei
Zhao Rui
Meng Yuan

Orientation Subcomm
Gloria
Charlotte
Desiree
Suxiang
Elissa
Yulei
Yanjun
Lisa
Lowell
Chanyi
Jess
Yulin
Yuhan
I hope I didn't miss out any names. Tell me if I did, ok?

CCA Exhibition subcomm handles the upcoming CCA exhibition after the official arrival of our juniors on 2 Feb. I think it's like 1st/2nd week of Feb. You have to do banner painting, roster duties, come up with gimmicks, etc....Anything to attract J1s to our CCA.
Orientation subcomm basically plans out the orientation programme for the J1s. Specifically, the day camp orientation in the March hols and other J1-J2/J1-J1 bonding activities. I will need to meet those people in this subcomm on Wednesday at 2.30 at guitar room, after CT and before CCA begins.

Next....SYF ATTIRE.

Zheng was lazy. So anyway, she just drew these two diagrams and sent them to me.



So the first (on the left) is basically with butterfly sleeves, the second(on the right) is with straight sleeves.
The material will be georgia black chiffon over like...a lining (maybe satin) of say, maroon or dark gold. So the dotted part represents the cutting of the inside, which is the lining. Georgia black chiffon is semi-transparent if I'm not wrong. It's somewhat like a softer version of organza. The dresses are both long (floor-length) and there's no choice there.
So please take note of this because we'll be voting on Wednesday for the colour of the lining (dark maroon or dark gold) and style of sleeves (butterfly or straight). Guys too. For the colour, that is...Because your shirt colour will be dependent on whether we choose maroon or gold. If maroon, your shirt colour will either be pink or light red. If gold, your shirt colour will be a pale yellow if I'm not mistaken.
That's all, folks. I'm sleepy. Good night.

No comments: